Saturday 20 October 2018

# Craft supplies

New supplies

As I am off work at the moment recovering from breast surgery, not able to drive very far due to the seatbelt or the fact I have been bra less for 3 weeks, I am getting bored and therefore doing a lot of shopping online.

Not sure how, think it was a Facebook group, but I came across a little UK based shop called Skull and Cross Buns that makes and sells its own stamps. I couldn't resist a look and ended up buying a planner set (not that I use a planner, I'm still using my Filofax from the 1990's) and a gorgeous personalised stamp for the back of my cards.



If you fancy a browse the shop can be found at www.skullandcrossbuns.com

I have also spent an awful lot of time searching for the perfect dress to wear at my friends' daughters wedding next weekend. Last minute I know but I had something specific in mind and that took some finding. More in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie