Wednesday 10 October 2018

# Cards

More cards

Twice a year I treat myself, well more than that really, but this is a treat from the fabulous Simon Says Stamp. Their own brand products are superb and much better than the limited choice we get in the UK. This latest treat coincided with the special 'STAMPtember'  event where stamp designers prepare limited edition sets sold via the SSS website.

This year was superb however the stamps sell out quickly so I wasn't able to get all the ones I wanted. I did manage to get these gorgeous stamps from Honey Bee stamps with the matching dies:

This versatile set of stamps are perfect to add to my growing stash and will be put to good use. Already I have used them to make these cards for upcoming birthdays.


Images coloured with Promarkers and embossed, Altenew numbers die and gold glitter paper from American Crafts.


Kraft card stock, Hero Arts Hues - White ink, Stamping Up glitter paper. Apologies for the photograph.

Two cards with one set of stamps, that's a record for me, so a worthwhile investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie