Monday 22 October 2018

# Cards # Challenges

My First Card Challenge

With time on my hands at the moment until I am fit to go back to work and that I am enjoying making cards, I decided to try and push myself a little. Yesterday I started looking via Google at card challenges and came across quite a few on different sites. I have linked to some of the ones I really liked under the challenges section.

However, this challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch Sketch #294 really appealed to me so for my first effort at a challenge I have joined in. This is my take on the sketch:


I used:
Ninah Desert Storm Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies
MFT Kraft ink pad
Pretty Cute Stamps Fur Baby Stamps
Waffle Flower red ink pad
Simon Says Stamp Mini Heart Dies
Red Cardstock from my stash
Glossy accents

This is Sketch #294



I really enjoyed having a go at this challenge and will try to participate in more, work allowing. Thank you for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie