Wednesday 30 September 2009

Inky fingers

Today I took the hour and a bit trip to Harrogate again to do one of Dyan's excellent classes at Art from the Heart. Christmas cards using Tim Holtz and Dyans Blonde Moments products. What a fantastic time I had. A really nice group of ladies, lots of coffee and came away with 5 cards and very inky fingers.



Our class



The first 3 cards done and dusted

Looking forward to going again on the 19th November to do the Tim Holtz style Tags day.

Only downside of today was that I have some kind of eye infection at the moment and the left side of my face is all swollen. So I look like something from a Halloween movie and can't see so good out of the eye. Made driving to Harrogate fun I can tell you and trying to thread ribbon even better!! A few days of anti biotics should do the trick and full vision will hopefully be restored in time for the Golborne Pink Boobies crop this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie