Tuesday 22 September 2009

Wey Hey I'm a Winner - It's official

Fantastic news on checking the blog today. A message from Heather Robinson who has the most fantastic blog, Creative Solace, on her altered art projects. Seems I have won one of her amazing altered art journals and just for leaving a comment on her blog. How easy is that?

I wanted to join a UK Scrappers altered CJ but never having done one and not knowing where to start didn't dare. Looking for inspiration I stumbled across Heather's blog and well, I haven't done one yet but with Heather's inspiration I am definitely going to have a go. Sadly this means I may have to do a little shopping but it's all in a good cause.

Will post a pic when it arrives but it is coming from Canada so may take a little time.


P.S Update on mouse - humane traps down, laced with more cadbury's chocolate and still no sign of the furry critter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie