Thursday 17 December 2009

12 months

Just a quick post ......

It's been 12 months today since my gorgeous boy went to sleep. Can't believe how quickly the time has gone, how much we still miss him and how many stones in weight I have put on with no dog walking.

Winter is also upon us, with the first snow today. Drove up the hill tonight and fingers crossed will get down it again in the morning as it's our Christmas 'party' at work tomorrow and like being at school we are going to spend the afternoon playing games :o) What good use of tax payers money eh?

Murphy RIP

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, this made me cry. It's 7 years tomorrow since I lost my baby and I still miss him! Ditto with the putting on weight, too, lol - dogs are good for us in every way :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie