Sunday 1 March 2009

Ungodly hour

For some bizarre reason I can't sleep, I keepfinding myself waking up at 2.30am at the weekends mostly for a drink but then I can't get back to sleep. I've tried playing cards on my phone and listening to my Ipod but I can't get back to sleep. So I thought I'd get up, make myself a decaf coffee and catch up with my blog.

The last couple of weeks have been really quiet, mostly due to the fact that MP and I are not speaking again. Sometimes you just wonder what you are doing with your life and this is one of those times.

Muggle has been off colour. He wasn't moving very much and seemed as if he'd hurt his spine. He did this a while ago and the vet couldn't fine a reason for it. I think he was outside and next doors dog Jen chased him, I've seen her do it before and in his hurry to get away from her, he has fallen down the gaps in the cattle grid. Anyway a call to the vets and a few days on Metacam and he seems to be back to normal again.

I've finally managed to photograph my last 3 LO's for the Shimelle Scrap like you mean it challenge:


Week 6 - Scrap with ribbons
The snow blocking the road to our house Feb 2009


Week 7 - Scrap and old photo. 
Me as a fairy for a school Christmas fair many moons ago.


Week 8 - Cut a photo
My cat Oscar and what he'd do if he was King

Today being the first Sunday of the month is the Warrington crop. Sarah has promised to bring along some more new arrivals from CHA which is good but bad. I've already spent far too much on Sarah's goodies this month and it's only just started but it's always so much nicer to see the papers in the flesh except it makes you want to buy them!

I've got my bags packed and ready to go (4), well I hate to go unprepared and I've packed the circle journal I need to do and some other photos and going to try to get more than 2 LO's done today.

Thursday I am going to see Fall Out Boy at the MEN arena in Manchester. I am so looking forward to it. I love concerts and in my youth went to more than I can remember. Sadly MP doesn't like music or concerts so stupidly I haven't been to many during the years (too many) we have been together but I am going to start going to more again, it's fun and I don't have much of that. If I manage to get any good photos I will post them for all to view.

Well I've finished my coffee now so I think I'll try and get an hours sleep before my alarm goes off or maybe I'll just not bother, make another coffee and watch an episode of Private Practice or Greys Anatomy I have downloaded.

Sleep well all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie