Monday 30 March 2009

New challenge

Well I currently find myself in between jobs enjoying a (if I may say so myself) well earned break. I finished at MRI on Thursday and I start my new job on the 6th so catching up on jobs and some scrapping.

Nice send off with all the people I would have wanted to be there. It hasn't been all bad, I have enjoyed some of it just not the last 14 months or so. I have met lots of really great people who are doing a great job in the circumstances and I shall miss my dear friends Ian and Gary, aka Team Risk, very much, but it's not that far away that I can't meet them for breakfast at Gemini's or lunch at Red Chilli, so be warned guys, you haven't got rid of me really ..... I will also miss my good friend Lou, who has put up with me for the last 2 years whilst we have tried to teach root cause analysis to MRI. Hugs also to Norman and Shirley, who I hope will keep in touch too.

Last weekend I went to Harrogate for the paper crafting show. My mum and I made the trip, driving up on the Friday and staying in Harrogate the night before the show. Slight cock up and went to the wrong exhibition centre but a mad dash across town saw us arrive just in time for the breakfast class run by Dyan of Art from the Heart. We messed with inks and stamps and 2 days later I still have orange fingers!!! A good time was had by all and I even managed to come home with some cash (not for long though).

Managed to catch up with some of Shimelle's Scrap Like You Mean It challenges I was behind on and an entry for the CJ I am in at the moment. So managed some points for the team again this month.


Week 10 - Photo of a funny face!
Me troughing cheesecake in New York - well it would be rude not too!


Week 12 - Scrap from a sketch
Murphy and I having a cuddle and our last photo together


Fall Out Boy - using page kit from Sarah's cards (nearly as scrummy as Pete Wentz)


UKS cyber crop class - cat amongst the pigeons
My take on wild thing - pic of MP on his Tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie