Saturday 25 October 2008

Who needs 4 legs


Further update on Muggle (I will post things on this blog eventually that are non Muggle related),  final check up at the vets last night and Muggle has been discharged from their care - unless of course there are any further problems. Claire the Vet was really happy with his progress and said the wound and the leg muscle are looking great, seems she was concerned as the muscle showed signs of infection during the surgery but a course of domestos strength anti-biotics seems to have done the trick.
So my boy is coming home today. My mum is threatening a custody battle but she wouldn't win. So I am a happy bunny, still feel massively guilty when I look at him but he's alive and will soon be back in the 'nest'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie