Tuesday 18 November 2008

My gorgeous 3 legged boy

have made myself a promise, from now on I am going to do at least one entry on here each week. This entry will be a short one but here goes.
Last year I started scrap booking. I had to do an album of family and friends for the social work panel. This is because MP and I are hoping to adopt a baby from China and this was one of the many hoops we had to jump through for the social workers. Anyway, one of my friends suggested going to Dawn Bibby's place for a lesson, and whilst that wasn't that great, it was enough to make me look into it a little more and have a bash. A year later I go to a monthly crop at Warrington run by the marvelous Sarah (of Sarah's Cards), Leanne and Rebecca and a monthly crop at Burnley, run by Jayne (Craftyfeeling) at a floating location and I'm loving it. Not only do you get to meet some really fun people (you know who you are) but you get to buy nice things from Sarah's shop, eat plenty and if you are lucky  make a layout or two.
So my blog will showcase not only my adventures, gorgeous family and friends but also my attempts at scrap booking.
This is one I did a week or so ago. A tribute to my gorgeous Muggle. I hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie