Friday 19 October 2012

Problem solved

You may have noticed my blog has changed.

I've been having problems for a few weeks, things missing off the side and posts going all funny. I tried posting on the blogspot forum for advice but non was forthcoming. After much swearing and fiddling I think I got to the bottom of it.

Seems they changed blogspot some time ago and I think I had a conflict between the old format and the new. So I downloaded a new background and moved the whole thing to their new format and fingers crossed, so far so good. Only problem is I have lost some of my links to people's blogs I liked and a few challenges. So sorry if yours has disappeared, not intentional. Just let me know and I will put it back up.

Back soon with some new lay outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie