Sunday 15 April 2012

The fun continues

over at Shimelle's site with even more challenges.



Challenge 6 From one to another

To enter this challenge create a new project by changing something dramatic – like how Relly started with something very girly and made it a boy page. You can use any page from your pins, bookmarks or favourites – you can even scraplift yourself and adapt a favourite page. If you prefer more direct inspiration you can use these two layouts as your start or take a look at a few favourites I’ve bookmarked recently:one photo, two photos, two square photos, three photos or four photos. "




Having spent yesterday with my Dad helping him in his garden, which is a huge joke as I hate gardening and even bought a house especially because it didn't have a garden, I haven't managed more than half of the first challenge as yet. But I am home now and off to get cracking. I now have loads of photos to scrap having spent yesterday evening raiding my Dad's loft for loads of old photos of me he had in albums and scanning them. So plenty to be getting on with and plenty more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie