Sunday 30 July 2017

Missing in action

I hadn't realised it had been such a long time since I put type to blog and new resolution to get back on track and converse with the world a little bit more.

My life has changed direction since I last wrote. I have a new job that I love, I don't or haven't done any scrapbooking or crafting for quite some time, I bake more than ever, I am back up to 4 cats although this may not last long and I hit a birthday landmark.

So you may well see some of my newer interests on here and I hope some of my older ones but before then a catch up of the missing time.

2015
January - finally gave up smoking and started vaping


April - End of an era. The final season of The Mentalist and a happy ending for Jane and Lisbon.



May - A trip to Krakow and Aushwitz 


August - Upcycling and Indoor skydiving 



September - A week away in Anglesey with Mr W, Dad and Sam


November - Scrapbooking retreat with KathB, Babs and Jackie


December - Arrival of Lily (cat No4)


2016

January - Lily is exploring, destroying the house room by room but also bonding with her big brothers



April - My lovely God-daughter Jenna Cope became Mrs Jenna Allen.


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie