Wednesday 7 March 2012

How Old?

I had a lovely Birthday on Monday, not even spoilt by the fact I had to go to work, although I do think there should be a law against that or a statutory requirement on employers to give you the day off.

My Dad bought me a new Expedit book case to house my ever expanding crafting stash and MP bought me some matching shelves for the wall above my craft table. I also got a cookery book and some chocolates off my Dad and an i-tunes voucher off MP. My mate Top Totty bought me some really cool vintage stickers and my very talented mate Kathb gave me a covered journal, the cover she made herself. So impressed am I that I had to take a photo ........


How cool is this and how clever is Kath? Thank you so much for all my presents, the many facebook birthday wishes and all in all a lovely birthday x

I also bought myself a little something ........ red tulips. I love tulips, they have to be my favourite flowers and always a sign that Spring is on its way and red are my favourite.


Harley looking cute and pretending he isn't about to eat the tulips.

I am currently taking part in an art journal cj over on UKScrappers. I forgot to take a picture of my first entry but here is my entry to the positivity cj.


All done with Dylusions sprays, Mister Huey's sprays and distress inks.

Right off to do a bit of scrapping before bed. There are some more really good challenges out there this week and I plan to do at least two this week and get them posted as soon as possible. So Good night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to take any comments and constructive feedback, Thank you for taking the time. Julie